B2W Software, a leading provider of enterprise-class construction software, services and solutions, recently announced that
was one of just five products to receive Finalist status for the NH High Tech Council Product of the Year awards. The company, headquartered in New Hampshire impressed judges with the proven ability of its innovative software to help construction companies maximize equipment uptime and reduce costs by automating equipment maintenance and repair procedures.
The Product of the Year award honors outstanding innovations by New Hampshire’s high-tech companies. Matt Cookson, executive director of the NH High Tech Council, extended his congratulations to the finalists for their, “ingenuity and entrepreneurship.”
B2W Software and four other finalists presented the winning technologies at the NH High Tech Council Award Dinner on November 12. The event was attended by close to 250 state business leaders as well as New Hampshire governor Maggie Hassan. The winner was determined by a combination of a panel of judges that evaluated the products during two previous in-depth presentations and by a live audience vote on November 12.
B2W Maintain provides a centralized resource for information on equipment, including maintenance history and status. Enterprise-wide access — including via a mobile tablet application — allows maintenance, field and office personnel to work collaboratively and in real time, using the features to:
- ● Plan and schedule maintenance and repairs for optimal efficiency.
- ● Define and track preventive maintenance plans to minimize unplanned activities that are far more costly and disruptive.
- ● Maintain an accurate, up-to-date inventory of parts, including exact location.
- ● Track warranties automatically to optimize coverage of equipment and parts.
- ● Generate reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decision making regarding maintenance and repairs, staffing and equipment replacement strategy.
“Margin pressure is intensifying in heavy construction, a sector in which a sophisticated fleet of equipment is essential and can have a heavy impact on the bottom line,” said Paul McKeon, CEO, B2W Software. “B2W Maintain is proven to help companies cut maintenance and repair costs and downtime substantially. We are proud the NH High Tech Council has validated our unique value proposition that allows companies to move from reactive to proactive maintenance.”