Manitou Group, a worldwide reference in handling, personal lifting, and earth moving solutions, is pleased to announce the next generation of compact rough terrain forklifts with the brand new MC 25-4 and MC 30-4 models. These two models create a bridge between the indoor industrial style (ME/MI) and the true rough terrain forklifts (M series) in both size and performance.
This versatile forklift can be used for handling pallets in both indoor and outdoor applications such as fruit and vegetable production, for nurseries, oyster farming, events and much more.
“Replacing the successful MH25-4T model in the Manitou range, the ALL NEW MC 25-4 brings performance, visibility and operator comfort to a new level,” said Brian Rabe, North American product marketing and training manager, Manitou Group. “The innovative panoramic glass roof and redesigned mast offering improves visibility. Standard selectable 4wd/2wd and new chassis improve performance. Reduced total cost of ownership and larger operator station are all key improvements rooted in Manitou’s DNA.”
Manitou Compact (MC) forklift offers:
- Highest ground clearance: from 11.8 in.
- Fastest traveling speed: 15.2 mph
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: 14.22$/hour
- Lowest fuel consumption: 0.92 g/hr (3.5l/h) (VDI cycle)
- Lowest noise: 79 dB
- Best visibility when handling loads at height
- High Ground Clearance: The MC’s offer the highest ground clearance on the rough terrain compact forklift market with 11.8 in., the perfect balance between ground clearance and easy cabin access.
- Panoramic Glass Roof for full visibility: Developed by Manitou the glass roof without any metallic structure comes standard
- Available with two motors on front wheels or four on front and rear wheels
- MC 25-4 and MC 30-4 have the ability to switch from 4 wheel drive to 2 wheel drive on the dashboard for any application
- Front and rear wheel mounted drive motors, total of four, put the power to the ground in 4WD mode and in 2WD mode give you the speed to transport long materials distances
- Fastest compact forklift on the market with a Kubota engine
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership:
- Fuel consumption has been reduced by 12%, compared to the MH 25
- Preventative maintenance has been reduced by 20%, compared to the MH 25
Manitou has over 60 years of proven success in the forklift industry and focuses on producing products designed around user expectations for simplicity, comfort, reliability and efficiency.Tags: Manitou Group