To meet the needs of trade professionals working in highly-regulated environments who must quickly and safely clean and degrease their work sites, tools, equipment and machinery, WD-40 Company is adding non-aerosol Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser products to its WD-40 Specialist line.
WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser is low-odor and cleans so well that it outperforms other leading brand degreasers. The water-based formula is safe to use on multiple surfaces, including sensitive metals like copper, aluminum and chrome. Containing unique bio-solvent technology, the biodegradable, non-aerosol spray is also U.S. EPA Safer Choice Certified, which means it is safer for workers and the environment.
“Automotive, construction, and maintenance, repair and operations professionals want a degreaser that can effectively and safely help them get their jobs done,” said Tim Lesmeister, vice president of marketing at WD-40 Company. “The WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser products can be used in any work environment, and on any greasy job.”
WD-40 Specialist Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser comes in a variety of sizes with custom packaging designed to make work faster and easier. The formats include:
- • 24-ounce Refillable Trigger — The easy, refillable port is convenient for heavy users.
- • 32-ounce Non-Refillable Trigger — The larger bottle features a durable, shatter-resistant trigger. It’s perfect for job sites where maintaining product accuracy in the bottle is important or regulated.
- • Gallon Container — With a wide comfort-grip handle, it tackles larger jobs and can be used to easily refill the 24-ounce Refillable Trigger.
- • Five-Gallon Container with Spigot — Its easy-pour spigot and easy-stack canister design is ideal for cleaning floors and other large areas.
- • 55-Gallon Drum — The lighter-weight, yet durable plastic drum is made for commercial facilities.
Other WD-40 Specialist degreaser products currently on the market include the aerosol Industrial-Strength Degreaser, the only degreaser with a permanently-attached Smart Straw that Sprays2Ways, and aerosol Machine & Engine Degreaser formulated with deep, penetrating foam action for degreasing engines, equipment and larger machines.
WD-40 Specialist non-aerosol Industrial-Strength Cleaner & Degreaser is available now at Lowe’s, Walmart, Grainger and Fastenal.