Registration Opens for Independent Equipment Dealers Association 2018 Annual Meeting & Expo in Orlando
The Independent Equipment Dealers Association (IEDA) encourages all current members and vendor/exhibitor associate members to register now for its 2018 Annual Meeting, February 18 –20, at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.
“The 2018 IEDA Annual Meeting and Expo is a unique time for members and associate members to network with each other, learn best practices from their peers, participate in round table discussions and hear more about the latest industry developments, regulations and growth opportunities,” said IEDA Executive Director Kristen Williams.
Event presentations from top speakers include:
- “Zero Tolerance for Average: Leadership That Takes Guts” by Wally Adamchik, U.S. Marine Officer/Founder, Firestart Consulting
- “Industry Trends & Forecasting: 2018 and Beyond…” by Eli S. Lustgarten, President, ESL Consultants
- “Old Fashioned Marketing in a Tech Savvy World: Tips and Tricks to Industry Specific Marketing and Advertising That Works” by Brian Bluff, CEO and Co-Founder, and Matt Ford, President, Site-Seeker.com
- “Tier Four Regulations: Anticipating the Future and How it Will Affect Your Bottom Line” by: Mike Buchantz, CEO, Associates Environmental
- Registration information and forms can be accessed and submitted at http://iedagroup.com/orlando-annual-meeting/.
Members and associate members can sign up for:
The Annual Meeting & Expo (2/19 – 20)
Golf and Go-Kart Tournaments (2/18 and 2/20)
Meet & Greet Vendor Expo (2/20)
Tags: Dealers, Independent Equipment Dealers Association