Dimensions 2016 provides insight into how information technology can transform the way professionals work. Attendees will see first-hand how their industry peers use Trimble’s end-to-end technology to easily transform data into intelligent, usable information. Attendees will also learn how new tools, processes and ideas can help make a positive impact on their business and discover how to overcome challenges in today’s competitive business environment. Throughout the conference, attendees have a variety of opportunities to network with key industry players, nurture existing business relationships and build valuable partnerships.
Conference highlights include:
- • Over 450 educational sessions
- • More than 30 specialized tracks with many sessions qualifying for Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- • On-site product demonstrations showing the latest solutions and workflows
- • Computer software training labs
- • Expo showcasing new products, innovations and technical presentations