Bridgestone Returns to CONEXPO This Week with New VZT Construction Tire, Spotlight on OTR Integrated Technologies
CONEXPO cometh. We’re talking about the biggest tradeshow in America by physical size. It only happens every three years, and it’s all centered around construction equipment. CONEXPO-CON/AGG will happen again March 14-18, 2023, in Las Vegas. We’ll be there. So will everyone else. Follow our coverage right here. Here comes more important CONEXPO news…
Bridgestone Americas will showcase the latest products and solutions from its expansive off-the-road (OTR) construction and quarry portfolio at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in Las Vegas. Held every three years, CONEXPO is the largest construction trade show in North America connecting professionals from every major construction and quarry sector.
At CONEXPO 2023, Bridgestone will spotlight the three key pillars of its OTR business:
- Intelligent Products: Bridgestone will preview the new VZT construction tire as well as spotlight its full lineup of products, including the VMTD 3-star quarry tire.
- Integrated Technologies: As part of its full suite of mobility solutions, Bridgestone will feature IntelliTire, a remote-health monitoring system, and Toolbox, an asset-tracking platform, as data-driven solutions that can help construction fleets drive greater efficiency for their operations.
- Best-in-Class Service1: Bridgestone’s industry-leading dealer network, highly qualified solutions engineers, and comprehensive training programs all help improve tire performance and minimize downtime for operations.
Intelligent Products: Introducing the VZT
The new VZT 25’’ is the latest addition to Bridgestone’s construction tire lineup. Designed for loader and grader applications, the VZT enhances key performance attributes to help maximize productivity, boasting exceptional traction and durability while improving on its smooth, comfortable ride. The VZT’s sidewall design provides enhanced cut resistance, enabling better total cost of ownership of the tire.
The VZT will be available beginning in the first half of 2024 in five sizes: 17.5R25, 20.5R25, 23.5R25, 26.5R25, and 29.5R25. Bridgestone will manufacture the VZT in North America at the company’s Bloomington, Illinois OTR plant, as well as in facilities in Japan and Thailand to serve Bridgestone’s global customer base.
Along with the VZT, Bridgestone OTR will also present other construction and quarry tires at CONEXPO, such as the VMTD 3-star, VLT, VLTS, Firestone VersaBuilt All Purpose (AP), and the Firestone Duraforce MH.
Integrated Technologies: Empower your products with IntelliTire, Toolbox
Bridgestone will showcase its suite of Fleet Care mobility solutions for construction applications, focusing on IntelliTire and Toolbox. IntelliTire is a remote-health monitoring system that uses internal or external stem-mounted sensors to provide critical real-time data, such as tire inflation pressure and temperature, to continually monitor the health of each tire throughout its life cycle. Toolbox, a next-generation digital tire assessment and asset tracking platform, monitors a fleet’s tires to help customers make informed decisions and manage the life cycle of tires for increased efficiency and profitability.
As part of Bridgestone Fleet Care, IntelliTire and Toolbox can help enable a more sustainable construction operation for customers. At CONEXPO, Bridgestone will also share ongoing sustainability efforts within its OTR business, in alignment with the Bridgestone E8 Commitment.
Best-in-Class Service: Get the full Bridgestone experience
- Dealer Network: Our robust Bridgestone dealer network supports our customers with more than 2,500 authorized dealers across North America.
- Solutions Engineering: CONEXPO attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about innovations that keep jobsites moving from Bridgestone’s Solutions Engineering team, who are well-versed in best practices, product recommendations and performance tracking to drive customer uptime and improve operational efficiencies.
- Training: Bridgestone experts will also discuss a variety of different training modules available to customers including online and in-person classes with gaming, videos, and interactive quizzes. Bridgestone also offers training in the field at quarry, construction, and mining job sites.