Firstgreen Industries has been at the forefront of sustainable and technological innovation within the building and construction sector. With an impressive portfolio of products and services that span clean energy generation, smart building systems, and resource-efficient construction, Firstgreen has announced The Elise CBL (Clean Building Logistics), the world’s first cabinless remotely operated electric skid steer.
“The new model will take indoor and underground excavation to a new level. With a fully remote-controlled, full-sized skid steer at your command, your on-site safety record, workload, and time have been completely reimagined. With zero emissions, this unit is the only working model in the industry that does not require ventilation for your onsite workforce. Safety, functionality, and cost-effectiveness: What more can you ask for from your investment!” said Ken Pederson, Sales Manager at Evolution Mechanical.
The Elise CBL integrates state-of-the-art technologies, includes AI-powered analytics, IoT connectivity, and an advanced materials database, to optimize the lifecycle of building materials and operations. The news arrives at a critical juncture as cities and industries worldwide accelerate their transitions towards more sustainable practices.
Key benefits and features:
- Improved Safety: Eliminating the need for an operator inside, the risk of injury or exposure to hazardous materials is significantly reduced. This design element greatly enhances safety, making the equipment suitable for high-risk environments.
- Reduced Height and Lower Center of Gravity: The absence of a cabin reduces the overall machine height and eliminates the necessity for FOPS/ROPS certification. This improves loading capacity and ensures a more balanced weight distribution with a lower center of gravity, enhancing stability.
- Material Optimization Processor (MOP): This feature is at the heart of the Elise CBL, utilizing a comprehensive database of sustainable materials to recommend the most eco-friendly and cost-effective options for construction projects. It aims to minimize the environmental impact by optimizing resource use.
- Waste Diversion System (WDS): The WDS enhances the platform’s sustainability by managing construction waste. It identifies materials that can be reused or recycled, ensuring that waste is handled in the most environmentally responsible manner and reducing landfill contributions.
- Predictive Energy Modelling (PEM): PEM uses advanced simulations to predict a building’s energy consumption patterns. It suggests design and material changes to reduce energy usage and operational costs, contributing to the overall energy efficiency of the building throughout its lifecycle.
- Dynamic Lifecycle Tracking (DLT): DLT provides ongoing monitoring of a building’s performance and environmental footprint. This system is essential for adapting to changing environmental standards and maintaining green building certifications over time.
- Integration of AI and IoT Technologies: The platform incorporates artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to enhance its analytical capabilities and connectivity. This integration allows for real-time data processing and decision-making, further improving the platform’s effectiveness.
- Circular Economy Approach: Prioritizing the reuse and recycling of materials and resources, the Elise CBL aligns with circular economy principles, aiming to create a regenerative system that minimizes waste and encourages the continual use of resources.
For more information about the The Elise CBL or to arrange a viewing from Firstgreen Industries, please contact Firstgreen Industries for US and International Sales and Evolution Mechanical for Canada sales.