Morbark Inc., continues to aggressively expand the distributor network domestically and internationally for its Boxer line of compact utility loaders (we call’em compact tool carriers). Two of these new distributors, Best Line Equipment and Stevens Products Ltd., also signed on as Morbark Tree Care Products dealers. The most recent Boxer Equipment distributors range across four countries and are as follows:
• AB Hydraulics Inc., in Carencro, La.
• Best Line Equipment, with three locations in Pennsylvania carrying Morbark equipment (Hatboro, West Chester and Lemont Furnace) and one location carrying Boxer equipment (Lemont Furnace)
• Elk Grove Power Equipment in Elk Grove, Calif.
• KASE Holdings in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
• Leslie Street Rentals in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
• Lizwood SA DE CV in Mexico City, Mexico
• Pacific Tractor & Implement in Hillsboro, Ore.
• Stevens Products Ltd., in Auckland, New Zealand
“We’re pleased to see so many companies interested in representing the Boxer equipment line,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “It is important that the companies we partner with continue to raise the bar and provide the high-quality customer service that is synonymous with the Morbark and Boxer names.”