Last week, BuilderBooks, the book publishing arm of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), revealed its newly redesigned website, BuilderBooks.com. The site recently underwent a makeover to improve its look, feel and functionality. The revamped site offers easy-to-navigate access to all of the BuilderBooks titles, as well as an improved search function. Other new features include mobile capability, the ability to compare products, social media tools like “Share with a Friend,” and wish lists.
In addition to the site improvements, BuilderBooks continues to offer a variety of attractive services and discounts:
- Bulk Purchasing Discounts — Customers can purchase in bulk and receive even larger discounts. Plus they can customize the resources with their company logo by calling (800) 368-5242 x8205.
- eDocs — BuilderBooks offers access to a variety of forms and checklists available for download.
- eBooks — Several popular BuilderBooks publications are available and can be saved to a PC, iPad, Android device or viewed and read online. eBooks are available at ebooks.builderbooks.com.
- NAHB Members Save 10 percent — Members save 10 percent on every item, everyday (member price).
BuilderBooks continues to produce the products and publications, which have been specifically created to help housing professionals streamline their daily operations, better serve their new and existing customers, develop new strategies to safeguard their jobsites and, ultimately, build and sell more homes.
Some of the industry’s best resources are published by BuilderBooks:
- Social Media 3.0: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Cost of Doing Business Study, 2014 Edition
- Jobsite Safety Handbook, English-Spanish
- Residential Construction Performance Guidelines, Contractor Reference, 4th Edition
- 2012 ICC-700 National Green Building Standard
- What Home Buyers Really Want
BuilderBooks is accessible online 24/7 365 days of the year, or by phone (800) 223-2665, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (ET).Tags: Books, BuilderBooks, National Association of Home Builders