February is in full swing and we’ve been busy bees here at the CE HQ. Before we gear up for a fun weekend full of football, food and Taylor Swift (j/k… kinda), let’s recap some news from the week.
1. Exploring Kubota’s RTV-X Line. Fun Fact: I absolutely love UTVs. They’re so fun (and hard-working, too). Anywho, I am giddy over new Kubota‘s new RTV-X1130 and its entire RTV-X line. Luckily, Publisher Keith Gribbins created an awesome article and video detailing these cool machines.
2. A New Machine Heads. We’ve been rolling out some excellent Machine Heads videos lately, and the latest one with ASV is no exception. Come listen to what ASV’s Buck Storlie had to say about drum mulching attachments.
3. They’re Heeeere! Yanmar Compact Equipment just rolled its first compact track loaders off the production line. EEK!
4. A Generous Donation. I’ve said it before, but I absolutely love how charitable this industry is. It’s amazing! This week, Hitachi Global Air Power US announced it will donate a purple, Mardi Gras-themed Sullair 185 Series Tier 4 Final Portable Air Compressor to the ARA Foundation Charity Auction. On top of that, Hitachi Global Air Power will make a separate $10,000 charitable donation to the Alzheimer’s Association in support of Alzheimer’s research and awareness. Just awesome!
5. New Attachments Alert! Ignite Attachments just announced two new concrete-focused attachments — a line of breakers and a new concrete chute bucket. Learn more about those and some exciting company developments at the link below.