HBS Systems, a leading provider of web-based equipment dealership management solutions and rental software, has introduced NetView ECOM, a streamlined e-commerce interface, to Kubota dealers at the Kubota Connect 2021 annual conference this week.
This solution will provide equipment dealerships an easy way to monitor and process sales orders from multiple OEMs and channels in one place. Benefits equipment dealers can expect:
- Capture online sales and increase profitability.
- Monitor status of orders at a glance.
- Review and accept orders with ease.
- Instantly review and update shipping method and quantity totals.
- Strengthen customer satisfaction with streamlined ordering managed in one location within NetView ECO.
- Manage from one customizable screen through NetView ECOM, accessible from anywhere on any device.
“We’re constantly innovating to increase our dealer’s efficiency and profitability. Providing solutions that connect our dealers with their customers to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty is another example of partnering with our customers,” said HBS Systems President and CEO, Chad Stone. “Our development team’s goal over the more than 35 years has always been to deliver more technology and benefits to our customers than expected.”Tags: HBS Systems, Kubota Connect 2021