For the second time, Waukesha-based Generac Inc. made the list of top 25 large companies to work for, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The first time Generac made the list was 2012.
Working with Workplace Dynamics, the Journal Sentinel surveyed employees to determine which companies made the Top Workplaces 2014 list. The survey measured company leadership, communication, career opportunities, working environment, managerial skills, pay and benefits, and other attributes.
“Our employees are the reason we have been able to grow and diversify as quickly as we have in recent years,” says Rhonda Matschke, senior vice president of global human resources for Generac. “We’re grateful for their hard work, and grateful that their positive attitudes led once again to this wonderful recognition.”
Some quotes from the employee survey included:
• “Challenging, rewarding, makes a difference.”
• “I enjoy the type of work I am doing here at Generac. I like the people here and I feel like a team member, not just an employee.”
• “I like my job because of the diversity.”
• “The efforts I put forth are appreciated and I enjoy the people I work with.”
• “Generac is a strong, motivational company that strives to be #1 in the nation! I’m proud to be part of a wonderful company!”
Tags: Generac, top workplaces, Wisconsin