Doosan Infracore North America LLC announces its top-performing dealers of 2020. The top 10 dealers are among more than 160 Doosan equipment dealers in North America.
Doosan annually recognizes its heavy equipment dealers that have excelled in providing top-level performance in sales, parts and service to the customers in their respective markets. The top 10 Doosan dealers of 2020 include the following enterprises (headquarters in parentheses):
- Barry Equipment Co. (Webster, Massachusetts) — 4th consecutive year
- Bobcat of Mandan Inc (Mandan, North Dakota) — 3rd consecutive year
- Brown’s Industrial Sales (Lloydminster, Alberta)
- CG Equipment (Guelph, Ontario) — 2nd consecutive year
- Coastal Machinery (Pensacola, Florida) — 2nd consecutive year
- Equipment East, LLC. (Dracut, Massachusetts) — 4th consecutive year
- G. Stone Commercial Division (Middlebury, Vermont)
- Hartington Farm Services Ltd. (Hartington, Ontario)
- Theco Inc. (Big Lake, Minnesota)
- Wilson Equipment (Central Point, Oregon) — 3rd consecutive year
“There are four dealers joining this list for the first time, which is reflective of their hard work growing the Doosan brand in their regions,” says Todd Roecker, Doosan Director of Dealer Management and Marketing. “The word is out about Doosan equipment. We continue to attract new customers and top performing dealers in North America.”
Top-performing Doosan dealers are offered a selection of several incentives that they may choose from, which will improve their profitability when selling and servicing Doosan equipment. In addition, Doosan North American leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding Doosan initiatives and direction as they represent the dealer network.
Have questions about protecting your crew during the current pandemic? Check out our COVID-19 microsite for more resources from cleaning equipment to wearing the proper PPE.