Honored for superior service and support throughout 2017, Ditch Witch, a Charles Machine Works Company, awarded ten dealerships membership to the prestigious Crescent Club.
“Crescent Club membership is our organization’s highest honor,” said Dennis Wierzbicki, Ditch Witch president. “Our dealerships are the face of the company, and their outstanding dedication to our customers is what fuels our ‘We’re In This Together’ philosophy. We congratulate these ten dealerships for their unwavering commitment to our customers, our organization and the underground construction industry.”
The Crescent Club Award is given annually to the top 10 dealerships who best support the company’s “We’re In This Together” philosophy, by providing customers with extraordinary service to be more productive and confident on the jobsite. The 2017 Crescent Club winners include:
- Ditch Witch of Alabama (Alabaster and Theodore, Ala.)
- Ditch Witch of Arizona (Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.)
- Ditch Witch Sales of Michigan (Howell and Grandville, Mich.)
- Ditch Witch of Minnesota & Iowa (Shakopee and Fergus Falls, Minn.; Huxley and Davenport, Iowa)
- Ditch Witch of North Carolina (Garner, N.C.)
- Ditch Witch of Oklahoma & Arkansas (Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Okla.; Benton and Springdale, Ark.)
- Ditch Witch Sales Inc. (Sullivan and Moberly, Mo.; Olathe, Kan.; Collinsville, Ill.)
- Ditch Witch of South Louisiana (Geismar, La.)
- Ditch Witch UnderCon (Amarillo, Texas; Grand Island, Lincoln and Omaha, Neb.; Park City, Kan.)
- Witch Equipment Company (Fort Worth, Hewitt and Tyler, Texas)
View all photos of the 2017 Crescent Club members at here.