BOSS Snowplow recently introduced the new EXACT PATH, a drop spreader with an innovative design that precisely drops deicing material while protecting grass and landscaping. Precise application also makes quick work of sidewalk jobs to increase efficiency and profitability for snow and ice contractors.
Available in 2.5-cu-ft and 6-cu-ft capacities, EXACT PATH offers three mounting options to fit UTVs, compact/sidewalk vehicles and tractors. A stainless steel hopper and frame with a polyethylene cover keep materials dry and free-flowing. An exclusive feed gate lever makes it easy to adjust material flow–no tools needed.
“The BOSS EXACT PATH is a tool that we designed with the day-to-day challenges of snow and ice professionals in mind. It focuses on solving the problems that contractors face when deicing sidewalks and walkways,” said Mark Klossner, marketing vice president for BOSS Snowplow. “Ultimately, improved tools like EXACT PATH help contractors stay ahead of the curve to increase profitability for their businesses and provide high-quality service to their customers.”
The EXACT PATH standard features include:
• 8-Position Adjustable Feed Gate allows you to adjust the material discharge amount without tools for extra flow control.
• Stainless Steel Hopper and Frame Construction are built to outlast the elements.
• Solid Poly Hopper Cover With Integrated Tie-Downs protects against weather and is made to last.
• Top Screen With Bag Splitter easily opens bags and filters deicing material.
• Enclosed 12-Volt Electric High-Torque Motor is weather- and dust-sealed to ensure performance, durability and reliability.
• Variable Speed Control comes standard on all EXACT PATH spreaders.
The EXACT PATH attachment styles include:
• Category 1 3-point hitch
• UTV bed
• Toro Groundsmaster
• Compact sidewalk vehicles with a 2-in. slide-in receiver
The EXACT PATH will be available for the 2018 snow season. For more information on product features and the quality, durability and warranty of the BOSS brand, visit www.bossplow.com.