Curtis Announces Premium Cabs for Mahindra 5145 and 5155 Tractors
Curtis Industries LLC, a market-leading manufacturer of cab enclosures, accessories and attachments for utility vehicles, tractors, golf carts and zero turn mowers, recently announced its latest cab innovation — a Curtis Premium Cab for the Mahindra 5145 and 5155 tractor models. All Curtis Cabs and accessories are proudly made in America — in West Boylston, Massachusetts.
Curtis Premium Cabs offer maximum protection from winter weather and features lockable steel doors with tempered glass upper sliders and lower acrylic windows. The rear panel includes a hinged glass window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal. The Mahindra 5100 Premium Cab Includes the front windshield wiper, cab heater and seal kit.
This Premium Curtis Cab boasts:
- Premium styling with curved front windshield
- Front wiper included for visibility in foul weather
- Quick removal of rear panel for backhoe operation
- Flow thru ventilation for operator comfort
- Sliding door windows for added comfort in summer
- Pin-hinged doors — easily removable without tools
- Lockable doors, assisted with gas shocks
- Custom seal kit included for complete operator comfort
- Corrosion-resistant, factory color match powder-coat finish
- Backhoe compatible
“Many of our best dealers have been waiting for this cab to arrive, citing how optimistic they are about these new Mahindra models,” according to John Davis, Vice President of Sales for Curtis. “The room in this cab is unmatched. Our Engineers worked hard to maximize operator visibility. Our goal was to develop a premium cab to compliment the tractor, and I believe you’ll appreciate the end result.”
Premium Cabs include a seal kit for full protection from the winter weather. Vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons. Remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort. A full line of cab accessories is available including:
- Artillian 360 Degree Adjustable ROPS Mounted LED Work Lights
- 2” x 6” Low-profile LED work lights
- Dome & Strobe Light Options
- Exterior Side Mirrors
- Rear View Mirror
- Rear Wiper Kit
To learn more about the Curtis Premium Cab for the Mahindra 5100 click here. Curtis Cabs are available from your local authorized Curtis dealer.
We’d love to keep in touch! Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!Tags: Curtis Industries, Mahindra