New model features more power output; available in both gas and diesel models
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment, has introduced the enhanced gas model of its Bobcat 200 Air Pak all-in-one power system. The model will be available beginning May 1. The Bobcat 200 Air Pak engine-driven all-in-one solution helps users consolidate equipment to maximize available truck payload, reduce fuel consumption and minimize operating costs. Operators can choose between gas and diesel models.
Designed for the construction, fabrication and work truck industries, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides multiple capabilities in a small footprint — just 47.25 inches long, 20 inches wide and 29 inches tall — while saving up to 200 pounds compared to competitive units or 400 pounds compared to using a PTO-powered air compressor and separate engine-driven welder generator.
Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand extreme temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. This all-in-one is tested to meet the highest-applicable industry safety standards.
The new model includes upgraded power capabilities and features including:
- More air output: A rotary screw compressor that delivers up to 30 cfm — 20 cfm at idle — of compressed air on demand to power virtually any air tool, including most 3/4-inch impact wrenches.
- Battery charging: Up to 100 amps of DC power at idle for 12/24-volt battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Increased power: The 6,500-watt generator meets 120/240-volt AC power needs.
- Added Auto-Speed technology: Automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise.
- Enhanced weld capabilities: Handle metal repairs with a 210-amp inverter-based welder capable of stick, DC TIG and MIG.