World of Concrete Announces New Innovative Product Awards
The World of Concrete, the leading global concrete and masonry industry connector, has launched a brand new award program, dedicated to recognizing and showcasing the most innovative and forward-thinking equipment, materials, tools and services available in the concrete and masonry markets. The Innovative Product Awards powered by World of Concrete will feature many items on exhibit during the 2023 World of Concrete in Las Vegas, January 17-19. Voting will kick off on January 4 and will close on February 14. The winners will be announced on February 21.
Industry professionals will have the opportunity to vote for the most innovative item in nine categories. The program categories include:
- Business & Technology Software and Services
- Concrete Construction Materials
- Concrete Production & Delivery
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative Concrete Equipment & Materials
- General Construction Tools & Equipment
- Masonry Construction Materials
- Precast & Block Production
- Repair & Demolition Materials, Tools & Equipment
- Slab Tools, Equipment & Materials
There will be two award categories: Industry Choice and Expert’s Choice
- Industry Choice Award will be presented to one winner in each program category. Winners will be selected based on the most valid votes received through the IPA program online award platform during the voting period.
- Expert’s Choice Award will be presented to one winner in each program category. Winners will be selected by World of Concrete editors and industry experts.
View the website for further information, including entry details and pricing.
The Innovative Product Awards, powered by World of Concrete, is a new program that will recognize the most innovative equipment, materials, tools and services available in the concrete and masonry marketplace today. It’s a chance for manufacturers and service providers to showcase their most cutting-edge solutions to the industry.
The Innovative Product Awards program will be promoted pre-show, during the event, and post-show to the World of Concrete and WOC360 audiences. Coverage will include entry list promotions, voting promotions and winner promotions in newsletters, on social media and via the website.
Award Program Important Dates
- Program Entry Closes: December 1, 2022
- Awards Voting Opens: January 4, 2023
- Awards Voting Closes: February 14, 2023
- Award Winners Announced: February 21, 2023
We’d love to keep in touch! Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!