Trimble to Highlight Solutions for Connected Construction, Compact Machines and Sustainability at CONEXPO
CONEXPO cometh. We’re talking about the biggest tradeshow in America by physical size. It only happens every three years, and it’s all centered around construction equipment. CONEXPO-CON/AGG will happen again March 14-18, 2023, in Las Vegas. We’ll be there. So will everyone else. Follow our coverage right here. Here comes more important CONEXPO news…
Trimble recently announced that it will highlight solutions focused on connected construction, compact machines and environmental sustainability at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023, March 14-18, in Las Vegas. Trimble product experts will provide technology demonstrations, answer questions and discuss technology solutions that give contractors the right insight at the right time to make the right decisions.
Trimble connected construction technology streamlines communication and collaboration throughout the construction lifecycle. The company’s technology connects people, machines and projects to deliver real-time data to infrastructure owners, engineering firms and civil contractors. These solutions and more will be on display in the Trimble booth, #W41522 in the West Hall. Specifically, Trimble will highlight the following:
- A new purpose-built machine guidance solution designed to be versatile, portable and easy to use. The new solution gives small site and utility contractors an entry-point into construction technology that has not existed until now.
- The Trimble Earthworks Machine Control platform, and specifically the Trimble Earthworks for Soil Compactors – Horizontal Steering Control technology, which is one of the top 10 finalists for the CONEXPO-CON/AGG Next Level Awards Program. Trimble will also be sharing the results of a recent study that sets a standard for expected reduction in greenhouse gas emissions through semi-autonomous compaction operations.
- Trimble ERP, estimating and project management solutions, including Viewpoint, ProjectSight, and the recently-acquired B2W software solution.
- Trimble solutions in robotics, including live demos of Spot, the Boston Dynamics robot dog, equipped with the Trimble X7 Laser Scanner. Trimble has broken new ground on development with Boston Dynamics’ Spot robot by integrating hardware and software to provide a completely autonomous laser scanning solution for progress tracking.
In addition to the company’s booth, CONEXPO attendees can also hear from Trimble experts in the following education sessions:
- Sustainability 101 – Wednesday, March 15 from 9:30-10:15 a.m. with Dietmar Grimm, vice president corporate strategy and sustainability solutions at Trimble
- Asphalt Paving Technologies Moving Operations into the Future – Wednesday, March 15 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. with Kevin Garcia, general manager, Civil Specialty Solutions at Trimble
- Alleviating Worker Shortage With Task Automation – Thursday, March 16 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. with Cameron Clark, earthmoving industry director for Trimble Civil Infrastructure Solutions
- Operationalizing Robotics and Autonomous Equipment – Friday, March 17 from 9:30-10:15 a.m. with David Burczyk, construction robotics lead at Trimble
For more information about Trimble’s presence at CONEXPO, visit https://go2.trimble.com/conexpo.html.
We’d love to keep in touch! Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!