Registration is open for Hardscape North America, scheduled for Oct. 19-21, 2022. The nation’s largest hardscape event is set to bring new products, technology, interactive exhibits and education for the hardscape and landscape industry to the Kentucky Exposition Center. With the recent addition of more than 35 companies who have not exhibited in the past, the 2022 show is on track to be bigger than ever.
Hardscape contractors, dealers, and landscape professionals can register at www.HardscapeNA.com for the $20 early bird rate through Sept. 9.
“With opportunities for shopping the newest products, test driving, learning installation techniques and business-building tips, attendees can customize their experience to get the best value for their investment,” said Charles McGrath, Executive Director of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI). “We hear from attendees every year that they returned home armed with the knowledge and tools to advance their businesses.”
Popular features include:
- Hardscape House and Outdoor Demonstration Area where attendees can learn from live demos, watch the Installer Championships and get behind the controls of equipment
- The opening keynote, which will feature golf and television personality David Feherty
- Free concerts, including country star Trace Adkins, at Fourth Street Live!
- Education sessions and installer courses that offer certification, business skills and marketing tools
- The Drone Zone where attendees can test their ability on a flight simulator, then fly a drone with an expert trainer
New this year, HNA will open earlier on Wednesday – 9 a.m. for dealers and noon for contractors. The outdoor exhibits will open Wednesday at noon, giving attendees three days for testing equipment. A welcome reception at Louisville Slugger Field in downtown Louisville will kick things off with food and fireworks Tuesday, Oct. 18, 6:30-9 p.m.
Access to the co-located Equip Exposition (formerly GIE+EXPO) is included with HNA registration. For information, call (888) 580-9960 or visit www.hardscapena.com. HNA is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and is endorsed by the Brick Industry Association, National Concrete Masonry Association and National Stone Institute.Tags: Hardscape North America