KNAACK Introduces New Scaffold Armour for Industry Pros
KNAACK, the trusted leader in tool storage and jobsite security, announces the introduction of the new Scaffold Armour, designed to enhance mobility and efficiency on job sites everywhere. The newest addition to KNAACK’s mobile storage systems is this versatile solution for general and sub-contractors, industrial users and tradespeople looking to better organize and store their construction tools, equipment and materials. Developed for users who have excess scaffolding on the job site and may already be using it for storage, the KNAACK Scaffold Armour creates security, durability and mobility that pros can rely on.
“With feedback from our customers, we continually introduce new innovative products that meet their unique needs on the worksite,” said Sang Oh, senior product manager at KNAACK. “The Scaffold Armour is the first multi-functional storage solution that maximizes security and productivity for all phases of construction.”
Meeting User Needs for Security and Efficiency
The KNAACK Scaffold Armour is an easy-to-install panel system that converts the widely used standard 6ft Baker-style scaffold into a lockable storage solution for security on the job site. Compatible with all baker-style scaffolds, the conversion takes less than twenty minutes. Unsecured and unorganized job site materials and equipment can quickly be covered behind the legendary tan KNAACK panel walls. The Scaffold Armour provides an extra-large, secured compartment that is mobile and ideal for a variety of uses, including storage, field office setup and workstations for assembly or fabrication.
Additional product highlights include:
- Multi-Function Versatility: Easily transforms standard 6ft Baker style scaffolds into a lockable storage solution.
- Enhanced Security: The KNAACK Scaffold Armour is easily assembled with no exposed hardware and overlapping panel edges. The welded and recessed lock housing supports various padlock makes and models.
- Trusted Durability: The powder coat finish protects against external elements and the industry standard 16-gauge steel construction is ideal for job site storage.
- Job site Mobility: Electrical cord pass through with included rubber grommets on both the left and right side provide easy supply access for power equipment recharging and computer or wi-fi bases. Professionals can be connected to construction project needs like never before. It also fits through 36” door frames and holds up to 1,000 lbs.
- Easy Assembly: Install takes less than 20-minutes and no modifications are needed of the scaffold. Only assembly tools required are a power drill, wrenches, nuts and bolts. A second scaffold deck is required for the full assembly of the KNAACK Scaffold Armour. The KNAACK panels can easily be added from back to front.
The new KNAACK Scaffold Armour is now available through professional distributors and retailers. It is supported with a manufacturer certified nationwide support network capable of bringing agile solutions to professionals everywhere. For more information on the full line of KNAACK mobile secure storage solutions, visit knaack.com.
We’d love to keep in touch! Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!