The Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX 1-in. D-Handle Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1-in. pneumatic impact wrench in the Ingersoll Rand vehicle service portfolio. The 2850MAX has 2,100 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque to loosen stubborn lug nuts with less eff ort from the technician. It delivers 5,500 revolutions per minute (RPM) and 770 blows per minute (BPM) to complete heavy-duty tasks. The 2850MAX is available with a 6-in. anvil or a standard anvil.
The tool’s 6-in. anvil helps remove bolts from deep tire wells on large vehicles like semitrailers, buses, trailers and tractors. The tool is also available with a standard anvil to accommodate a wide variety of heavy mechanical automotive applications. A steel core and optimized internal mechanism provide technicians the power they need without adding extra weight to the tool.
Other advantages of the 2850MAX 1-in. D-Handle Impact Wrench include:
- A weight of only 21.5 pounds, which is 25 percent lighter than the industry’s leading 1-in. impact wrench.
- The high power-to-weight ratio reduces fatigue and increases maneuverability when performing maintenance on large vehicles
- A 360-degree adjustable side handle with an ergonomic grip so technicians can customize the handle location for the specific job at hand
- Chemical-resistant composite housing and steel nose to withstand the harshest working conditions
- A swivel hose connection to keep hoses from getting tangled so operators can move freely around the garage
Tags: Impact Wrenches, Ingersoll Rand