Thanks! We Have Much Love for Our Advertisers, So Here’s a Quick and Fun Nod to Our Supporters
August 11, 2020
It takes a village to publish every issue and every post under the Compact Equipment umbrella, and that village includes our advertising supporters. 2020 has made us all reflective, and I can’t help but look back and appreciate the amazing relationships we’ve built with these great brands. Thanks for the generous support, and here are some other reasons to love our partners.
- Caterpillar — Two words: icon brand, Smart Attachments, Stick Steer, ultimate quality.
- John Deere — The SmartGrade 333G compact track loader is still blowing my mind.
- Perkins — Impressive how this power player is now conquering rental. Also, My Engine App.
- Kubota — The SCL1000 stand-on track loader. So narrow. So powerful. Oh! LCD color dash!
- Case – On another level right now, from the 580 EV electric backhoe to DL550B dozer loader.
- JLG — Someone let me operate the all-electric AE1932 Davinci scissor lift with my phone.
- Yanmar — What’s more eye-popping? That new 4-ton SV40 mini ex or the new red color?
- Toro — Just reinvented compact tool carriers with the giant Dingo TXL 2000 and e-Dingo 500.
- Bobcat — New compact tractors, articulated loaders, R-Series compact loaders, I can’t keep up!
- Doosan — Busy tracking all these rad new DX Series minis on my DoosanCONNECT system.
- ASV — The RT-25, RT-40 and RT-50 have everyone thinking small track loaders now.
- Ditch Witch — The SK3000 is a stand-on skid steer with a 3,100-lb operating capacity. Gulp.
- Hatz — E1 technology is boldly bringing diesels into the era of the Internet of Things. Top tech.
- Level Best — The new Precision Grader Blade works with any guidance system. Brilliant.
- Kioti — Those CK10SE Series tractor cabs are seriously deluxe. Ahh, dual air cleaner.
- Fiori — Travel reversibility? Yep, the cabs on those site dumpers turn 180 degrees.
- Screen Machines — I seriously need access to SMI Compact’s crushers and screeners. To crush!
- Fecon — Bull Hog high-flow brush cutter with a Blackhawk knife-tool mulching head, please.
- Dominion — Everything popular runs on tracks today, and these are the tracks to use on it all.
- Vacuworx — I think you had us all at the words “vacuum lifting system attachments.”
- Bravo Trailers — Steely frames. Commercial quality. Damn nice landscape/contractor trailers.
- Land Pride — Attachment wizards make just about everything awesome, backed by Kubota.
- Facet — ECM Solid State electronic fuel pumps are the answer for priming pumps and Tier 4.
- Atlas Copco — Premier portable power and tooling for every generation and application.
- Takeuchi — Love that TB225 mini ex with all-steel construction/best-in-class engine output.
- FAE — Innovative Sonic mulching management system for land clearing tools. Look it up!
- Danuser — Uniquely awesome implements: Python Wire Roller, Intimidator, EP Augers, oh my.
- Loftness — 100% employee owned. 100% incredible attachments. Rock pickers to flail mowers.
- Mecalac — MCR Series skid excavators: a skid steer, excavator and rough terrain forklift in one.
- HitchDoc — From the Dual Dozer to the Push-Off Bucket, absolute attachment innovators.
- Chicago Pneumatic — Powerful CPG 625 generator. Nimble, popular CPS 110 air compressor.
- American Rental Association — The most progressive trade association we work with. Leaders.
Tags: American Rental Association, ASV, Bobcat, Bravo Trailers, Case, Case Construction Equipment, Caterpillar, Chicago Pneumatic, Danuser, Dominion, Facet, FAE, Fecon, FIORI, HitchDoc, home, JLG, John Deere, July/August 2020 Print Issue, Kioti, Kubota, Land Pride, Level-Best, Loftness, Mecalac, Perkins, Screen Machines, Takeuchi, Toro, Vacuworx, Yanmar
Keith Gribbins is publisher of Compact Equipment.