Featuring the 11.7-hp (8.7-kW) Honda GX 390 gas engine, the new BOMAG BPR 60/65 reversible plate compactor offers uncompromising compaction performance on soil and block paving applications. An economical alternative to diesel units, the BPR 60/65 delivers an average fuel consumption of less than 1 gal/hr (3.8 l/hr) and offers the convenience of gas on jobsites where diesel fuel is not easily accessible.
The BPR 60/65 adds to the growing line of BOMAG gas reversible plate compactors being introduced to the market. These models incorporate all well-known features from the full range of BOMAG diesel machines, including:
A hinged hood enclosure that fully surrounds the engine and components to safeguard against damage and maximize longevity.
- Easy service concept with a convenient access flap for daily maintenance items plus hinged hood for unobstructed access to the engine and components.
- Rubber isolation buffers provide extremely low hand-arm-vibration feedback, boosting operator comfort.
- Long steering handle requires less effort to maneuver the compactor.
- Large open area on engine hood for placing company logos.
- Available BOMAG ECONOMIZER compaction measurement system with intuitive display to improve compaction quality.
The BPR 60/65 features a high-wear-resistant base plate for long service life. It quickly compacts large areas at speeds reaching 91.9 fpm (28 mpm), and the flexible base plate design offers compaction widths of 17.7 in (450 mm), 25.6-in (650-mm) and 29.5 in (750 mm) to meet jobsite needs.