Allen Engineering, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, recently announced the debut of the all-new 2020 HDX780 Riding Trowel. The HDX780 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with dedicated panning/finishing modes, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large eighteen gallon fuel tank for longer run times. It is also equipped with powerful pumps that help maintain excellent torque even at high rotor speeds. This makes the machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
HDX780 standard features include:
- Turbo charged 50 hp Hatz 4H50TIC liquid-cooled, tier four final diesel engine provides excellent power.
- Premium Bosch-Rexroth Hydraulic system ensures quality hydraulic response.
- Intelli-drive system allows the engine and the hydraulics to communicate in order to ensure peak performance, component safety and extended life.
- Bi-ligual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc).
- Electric (Joystick mounted) single or dual blade pitch controls
- Rotor Speeds up to 130 RPM
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 60” Rotors with five bladed spiders
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with the number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction. AEC is a family-owned, American Manufacturer of high-quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world.