Allen Engineering, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of the MSP475 Riding Trowel. The new power steering machine is a mechanically-driven, eight foot class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful fifty-seven horsepower Kubota liquid-cooled gasoline engine.
The MSP475 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with liquid cooled gasoline engine to keep machine running cooler, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large twelve gallon fuel tank for longer run times. This rider produces excellent torque even at high rotor speeds which make this machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
MSP475 standard features include:
- 57 hp Kubota WG1605 liquid-cooled gasoline engine provides excellent power
- 12 gallon fuel capacity allows extended run time
- Bilingual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc).
- Helical gearboxes ensure maximum torque even at higher rotor speeds
- Hydraulic joystick power steering reduces operator fatigue
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 46” Rotors with five bladed spiders
Allen Engineering Corporation is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with the number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction. AEC is a family-owned, American Manufacturer of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world.
Tags: Allen, Allen Engineering, Kubota, Kubota Engines, Trowels