Allen Engineering Corporation, a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of their new MP245 Riding Trowel. The MP245 is Allen’s most compact hydraulic power steering riding power trowel. The MP245 packs all the ergnomics, features and durability found in Allen’s larger riders into a smaller package. The compact size of the machine allows it to fit on slabs where bigger riders will not, and replaces the need for multiple walk-behinds.
MP245 standard features include:
- Hydraulic joystick power steering reduces operator fatigue
- Powerful 22-hp Honda engine provides reliable power
- Two 36-in. diameter, 4-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds from 45 to 165 rpm
- Electric powered spray system for retardant application
- Cruise control for ease of operation
Come see the MP245 alongside the other new and exciting Allen equipment at the World of Concrete in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 23-26 in Booth O31840. Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction. AEC is a family-owned, American provider of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world.
Tags: Allen Engineering, Honda, MP245 Riding Trowel, Trowels, World of Concrete