Allen Engineering, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of the 2019 HDX600 Riding Trowel. The new HDX600 is a hydraulically-controlled, eight foot class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful 50-hp Hatz liquid-cooled diesel engine.
The HDX600 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with dedicated panning/finishing modes, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics and a large 13-gal fuel tank for longer run times. It is also equipped with powerful pumps that help maintain excellent torque even at high rotor speeds. This makes the machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
HDX600 standard features include:
- Turbo-charged 50-hp Hatz 3H50TIC liquid-cooled, Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Premium Bosch-Rexroth Hydraulic system
- Intelli-drive system
- Bilingual digital display
- Electric (Joystick mounted) single or dual blade pitch controls
- Rotor Speeds up to 165 rpm
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 46-in. rotors with five bladed spiders