Morbark expands worldwide distribution/Boxer brand
Since acquiring the Boxer Equipment line of compact utility loaders from Mertz Mfg. LLC, at the end of 2012, Morbark Inc., continues to aggressively expand its distributor network domestically and internationally. Four of these new distributors also signed on as Morbark Tree Care Products dealers. The most recent Boxer Equipment distributors range across four countries and are as follows:
• A. Montano Co. Inc., in Saugerties, N.Y.
• B & G Equipment Inc., with four locations in Mississippi
• Bailey’s Inc., in Woodland, Calif.
• Bayou City Lawn in Houston, Texas
• Country Equipment & Used Trucks, with three locations in Oklahoma
• Erb & Henry Equip. Inc., in New Berlinville, Pa.
• John Fabick Tractor Co. (Fabick Cat), with 11 locations in Illinois and Missouri
• Regional Tractor Sales LTD, in Freelton, Ontario, Canada
• River Engineering Co., LTD, in Wangthongland District, Thailand
• Specialised Mowing Equipment, in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
• Westco Equipment PTY LTD, in Beckenham, Western Australia
A. Montano Co., Bailey’s and Specialised Mowing Equipment also signed on as Tree Care Products dealers for Morbark. Two distributors were already carrying Morbark equipment: B & G Equipment was a Morbark Industrial Products dealer before adding the Tree Care Products line as well as Boxer Equipment, and Fabick Cat carries both the Industrial and Tree Care Products lines for Morbark.
“We continue to expand both our Morbark and Boxer networks throughout America and around the world,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “We look for companies that will meet the high standards Morbark has set for customer service. The Boxer product line has been a great addition for us, and we’re pleased to see so many companies interested in representing the Boxer equipment line.”
Tags: A. Montano Co., B & G Equipment, Bailey’s, Bayou City Lawn, Boxer, Country Equipment & Used Trucks, Erb & Henry Equip., Mertz, Morbark, River Engineering, Westco Equipment