Meyer Products, a leading brand in the snow and ice control industry, announces a new line of snow plows designed specifically for full-sized pick-up trucks and medium-duty trucks used to clear side streets, big parking lots and cul-de-sacs.
Meyer’s Road Pro 32-Series plow is specifically designed for 10,000-26,000 GVW vehicles and includes Meyer’s EZ-Mount Plus system for easy attaching and detaching in seconds. Custom mounts are also available.
Featuring Meyer’s industry leading 5-year warranty, the Road Pro 32 is available in 8-, 9- and 10-ft lengths. The plow uses Meyer’s E-72 hydraulic system for up/down/left/right motion or it can be used with a vehicle’s central hydraulics. Meyer says municipalities and larger contractors will benefit the most from the Road Pro 32-Series as large pick-ups and medium-duty trucks are being used more often to clear city streets or larger lots.
The Road Pro 32 is operated using Meyer’s EZ-1 controller featuring Hands-Free Plowing (HFP) to reduce effort and increase performance and safety. When activated, HFP uses the vehicle’s shift level to control the up/down movement of the blade, so you can keep your eyes on the job, not on the controller.
Other Road Pro-32 features include.
- •32 in. high, 75-degree attack angle for better plowing and scraping
- •Heavy-duty bracing and tubular construction for added strength
- •Adjustable snow shoes to set scraping height
- •Heavy-duty 2 in. x 12 in. hydraulic rams
- •Heavy-duty A-frame and pivot bar
- •Six heavy-duty trip springs and eight vertical ribs for added durability
- •Optional Ground Tracking Technology, which pivots the moldboard 12-degrees in either direction, allowing the plow to automatically follow the contour of the road and clean surfaces in one pass.
Tags: Meyer Products, Road Pro 32-Series, Snow, Snowplows