Brandt Equipment Solutions Ltd. is now in full production of its new compact excavator Hydraulic Quick Coupler. This innovative new coupler is sold exclusively for the John Deere 27D, 35D, 35G, 50D, 50G, 60D and 60G compact excavators.
Unveiled at the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG event in Las Vegas, all of the coupler’s features were showcased at the largest trade show in North America. The response from Deere dealers and contractors was extremely positive, said Brandt, as this new product fills a long standing need within the Deere compact excavator lineup.
Productivity is everything in today’s construction industry, and Brandt’s new coupler is designed to be safe, quick and convenient to make your operation more efficient.
- Operators never have to leave the cab in order to change attachments.
- Installation is a breeze with the control kit designed specifically for each machine.
- Plug and play; the electrical harness supplied comes cut to length with quick connectors already installed.
- Cab controls are easily integrated into the Deere interior not only to maintain a factory looking appearance, they are conveniently located at your fingertips.
- Designed to pick up Brandt lugged attachments as well as the factory Deere attachments.
Safety is essential on every job site, and Brandt’s new Hydraulic Quick Coupler offers an abundance of safety features all designed to keep your work site as safe as possible.
- Wedge is engaged with mechanical pressure in order to prevent dropping attachments in the event of a -hydraulic failure.
- Patented automatic safety locking system provides an extra level of protection and does not require the operator to leave the cab.
- Pressure sensing audible alarm in the cab.
- Visual LED warning light in the cab.
- Fail-resistant control valve design.
Brandt Equipment Solutions Ltd. designs and manufactures the most innovative attachment and guarding solutions for John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment. A highly talented and experienced design team works closely with customers to achieve productive solutions for all their heavy equipment needs. For more information, please visit www.brandt.ca.