1. Have a grownup make your cuts with the lengths below. Mark the pieces with the lengths so you can easily find them.
Bottom (x2) 36”
Front (x2) 32”
Back (x2) 5”, 19”, 5”
Back Brace (x2) 32”
Top (x2) 6”, 21”, 6”
Peak (x4) 22”
2. Make the bottom by attaching 90-degree elbow joints to both ends of the 36” pieces (x2).
3. Build the back pieces (x2) using a 5” piece + a T-joint + a 19” piece + a T-joint + a 5” piece. Connect those by inserting the 32” back brace pieces in the T-joints. Then insert the whole piece into the back end of the bottom pieces.
4. Attach a front 32” piece to the open end of the bottom (x2). Use 90-degree elbow joints on the four points of the top. Build the top using a 6” piece + a T-joint + a 21” piece + a T-joint + a 6” piece. Use these to connect the top elbow joints.
5. Build the peak using a 22” piece + an elbow joint + a 22” piece (x2). Insert them into the top T-joints.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.