It’s been a busy week here at compactequip.com. Before we head out for the weekend (and a bunch of Halloween festivities), we wanted to share five stories that piqued our interest over the last 5 days.
1. CTL Training. Did you know most compact equipment doesn’t require any certification to operate? Just because that’s true, it doesn’t mean you can’t learn a thing or two. To help, we’ve gathered operational tips from five experts in the compact track loader industry.
2. CTL Upkeep. While we’re talking about CTLs, let’s take a look at maintenance. Kioti‘s Jason Boerger Sr. highlights maintenance must-haves to keep your machine in tip-top shape.
3. Bobcat at bauma. bauma, the giant construction tradeshow, was this week in Munich, Germany. Bobcat had a big presence there and featured a new mini excavator and a skid steer with quad tracks. Enough listening to me, go read about them!
4. ASV’s busy fall. ASV has been busy. The company recently introduced new mulchers, snow attachments and a dozer blade. Learn all about these cool releases in the article below.
5. Dewalt’s Powering the Future. Finding skilled workers is a problem across many industries, particularly construction. Dewalt recently released a survey detailing how contractors feel about the current shortage. Check out the article for survey results and how Dewalt is helping to train the next generation.