Happy Friday! We’ve had a busy week here putting the finishing touches on our May/June issue. (Not a subscriber? Click here!) We also had lots of cool news to pass along, so take a look at some stories we’ve shared over the past five days.
1. Everything Excavators. Planning to buy or rent a mini excavator this year? Be sure to read our comprehensive guide before hitting the dealer lot. There’s a bunch of great info from John Deere, Yanmar Compact Equipment and more!
2. CTL Surge. The compact track loader business is booming, and CONEXPO was the place to be to see all the newest machines hitting the market in 2023. Did you miss the show? Don’t worry, we gathered all the hottest CTLs coming to a jobsite near you.
3. Machine Milestone. Speaking of compact track loaders, Takeuchi-US recently celebrated its 1,000th machine assembled in the U.S. — the TL12R2 model. The CTL rolled off the assembly line at the manufacturer’s facility in Moore, South Carolina, earlier this month.
4. Don’t Fence Me In. Need help finding the right tractor-mounted posthole digger for your project? Luckily, Massey Ferguson is here to help!
5. MD Fleet Goes Electric. We’ve been chatting A LOT about electric machines, and more of these machines are hitting sites across North America. Recently, the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission added electric machines from Volvo CE to their fleet as part of their ambitious sustainability action plan.