Manitou Americas Inc. recently announced a new EDGE 72-in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower to their mower lineup for compact loader attachments. The new EDGE 72-in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower is designed to cut through thick brush and glide over rough terrain with ease. From heavy weeds, undergrowth, brush and small saplings up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter, the EDGE open face rotary brush mower is ideal for clearing trails for horses, snowmobiles, skiing or biking in areas that would normally be inaccessible.
The new EDGE 72-in. Open Face Rotary Mower features:
- • Open face design cuts vegetation before the frame pushes the material over
- • Two 1/2 x 4 in. high strength steel blades
- • Cut through brush and saplings up to 3 in.
- • Auxiliary hydraulic flow required is 18-30 gallons per minute (68-114 lpm)
- • Balanced stump jumper for smooth operation
The EDGE 72-in. Open Face Rotary Brush Mower comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers. This unit features a hydraulic motor requiring 18-30 gpm (68-114 lpm) and is available in 72 in. (1,828 mm) for standard flow hydraulic flow systems.